Terms & Conditions
We don't make you agree to long legalese just to buy from us. All we have are some basic policies.
We won't sell or donate your information to third parties outside of Vital LLC. Your information will only be used to update you about your order, and send you an occasional email about special promotions or updates. We don’t send promotional emails very often; probably less than six times per year.
Products are shipped same-day if ordered by 11:00 am PST.* Otherwise, products will be shipped the following business day.
- USPS First Class: (FREE) — Delivered in 2-3 days to West Coast locations, and 3-4 days to East Coast locations.* This service will be automatically upgraded to USPS Priority for larger orders.
- Express/Next Day: We no longer offer Express or Next Day shipping services. We are working to integrate with Amazon, which will make Prime and Same Day delivery available to our customers through Amazon. This will provide the fastest delivery for the best possible price. (ETA 2nd quarter 2017)
- USPS First-Class International: ($5.00 flat for any order) — Delivered in 6-10 days to most countries outside of the United States.* Any additional taxes, fees, and duties are the responsibility of the buyer. Palm Fruit is shipped as merchandise with a value of $19.99 USD/bottle.
* Excluding holidays and weekends.
Damaged product upon delivery: If the product is damaged in such a way that it is contaminated or unusable, please send us a picture of the damaged product to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will replace it free of charge.
Lost Mail or Stolen Product: If your product fails to arrive within 7 business days, or within 30 days for international orders, please contact us at email@example.com.
Subscriptions | Autoship
For each subscription, an email receipt will be sent with links to update and/or cancel your subscription. If you cannot locate this email, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following info:
- Full name
- Zip code (billing or shipping)
- The email address for your account
Updating payment/shipping info: If you would like to update your payment or shipping info, simply follow the “Update my billing/shipping information” link provided in your most recent email receipt.
Suspending/skipping shipments: To skip a month or delay your shipments, you can change your next shipment date. Just follow these steps:
1) Find your last email receipt and click on the change shipment link.
2) Then click the date field and choose your next shipment date in the pop-up calendar.
3) And then click “Update My Subscription”
That's it. Your next order will be processed on the day you choose, and your autoship frequency (e.g., every 30 days) will continue from that date.
Sending to multiple addresses: If you would like to autoship to two or more addresses on a consistent basis, please process an order on this page: https://new.botanicalcraft.com/multiaddress
Failed / Declined payments: If we are unable to process a payment on your card, we will retry the card over the next several business days. After four (4) unsuccessful attempts, we will email you, requesting new card info. We will continue to retry the card on file until a successful payment is made. If we are not able to successfully process a payment for the subscription within 30 days, the subscription will be canceled. NOTE: Your autoship frequency (e.g., every 30, 45, 60 days) will continue from the day we process a successful payment.
If the declined card has sufficient funds and is not expired, we ask that you call the card issuing bank to make sure there is no hold on the card, and to authorize recurring transactions from Vital LLC (Botanical Craft).
Cancellation: You may cancel your recurring subscription at any time, simply by clicking the “Cancel subscription” link in your most recent email receipt.
Returns and Refunds: The same policy applies to subscriptions as well as one-time purchases.
Returns and Refunds
Refunds are available at any time on unopened products purchased directly from Botanical Craft.
Please return the unopened product, along with your name, order number, and email to:
818 SW 3rd Ave.
Portland, OR 97204
If your order is shipped before a cancellation is processed, that’s no problem. In order to avoid return shipping charges, please do the following: When the package arrives, simply cross out your address and write "Return to sender" on the package and give it back to the postal carrier. If you do not open the package, you will not need to pay for return shipping.
Upon receipt, we will process your refund within 5 business days. Shipping charges will not be refunded. No refunds on opened products.
If you have opened product and are unsatisfied with it, please contact us at email@example.com with your feedback. We will be glad to receive your comments and assist you in any way we can.